Looking for some great homemade Christmas gift ideas? People will love these gifts and they are all eco-friendly.
Christmas is a magical time but sometimes the magic is lost when we are stressed about our budgets and finding gifts. Homemade gifts come from the heart and can save us money. It’s also a great way to reduce waste this holiday season.
There are so many great homemade gift ideas out there, you are sure to find some you would like to make and give this year. All of these ideas can use eco-friendly materials, many can even use upcycled supplies.
Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- Fizzy Peppermint Bath Salt from Retro Housewife Goes Green
- Simple Cable Knit Scarf from A Modern Homestead
- Upcycled Sweater Cup Sleeve from Organized 31
- Cinnamon Ornaments from Strenght and Sunshine
- Coffee Bean Ornament from Bren Did
- Peppermint Bath Bombs from Retro Housewife Goes Green
Additional Information: 25+ More Homemade Christmas Gifts
- Massage Candle from Rebecca Lavender
- Beard Oil from Retro Housewife Goes Green
- Lemon Sugar Scrub from Savings Lifestyle
- Mocha Lip Scrub from Retro Housewife Goes Green
- Gingerbread Cookie Scrub from The Pistachio Project
- Etched Wooden Spoons from Mindful Momma
Additional Information: 8 Reasons to Shop Locally for the Holidays
- Lotion Bars from Utensi
- Chocolate Peppermint Lip Balm from Fit as a Mama Bear
- Woodsy Cologne Blend from Everblossom
- Gingerbread Bath Bombs from The Pistachio Project
- Cold Processed Soap from My Homestead Life
- Peppermint Vanilla Lip Scrub from Retro Housewife Goes Green
Additional Information: A More Meaningful Holiday Season
- Coffee Soap from Beauty Crafter
- Candy Cane Room Spray from Retro Housewife Goes Green
- Wine Cork Key Chain from A Few Short Cuts
Want to get more tips like this delivered to your inbox? Subscribe to our mailing list below.