These recycled Halloween crafts are adoreable and easy to make. Many are easy enough for kids to make.
Looking for some easy Halloween craft projects? We have gathered some great ones that use materials from your recycling bin!
It’s a great way to save on craft supplies and be a bit greener this Hallowen. It’s amazing what you can make with things that were headed to the landfill.
These recycled Halloween crafts are perfect for different ages and skill levels. They would also be fun to do at a school Halloween party.
Recycled Halloween Crafts
- Tin Can Bowling from Party Delights Blog
- Halloween Night Light from While He Was Napping
- Monster Candy Holders from Craftberry Bush
Additional Resource: How to Have an Eco-Friendly Halloween
- Halloween Village Luminaries from Oh So Savvy Mom
- Halloween Votives from Skip to my Lou
- Paper Bag Bowls from The Long Thread
Additional Resource: Have a Greener Halloween
- Halloween Craft Stick Puppets from Creative Family Fun
- Bread Tag Monsters from Crafts by Amanda
- Glass Light Shade Cover Ghosts from Sadie Seasongoods
Additional Resource: Things to Do This Fall in Oklahoma
- Hanging Bats from Buggy and Buddy
- Frankenstein Upcycled Tin Cans from You Brew My Tea
- Flickering Spider Lights from The TipToe Fairy
Start saving up your recycling to use in these great crafts. It’s a great way to upcycle your trash and help the planet.
Interested in more green living tips? Sign up for our mailing list below.