Looking for vegetarian Thanksgiving recipes? These are delicious and perfect even for your non-vegetarian friends.
No matter if you are vegetarian, flexitarian, or just trying to reduce your meat intake, these recipes are perfect for your Thanksgiving meal.
Many of these recipes are also vegan-friendly. None of them are short on flavor. Everything from main dishes to a tasty dessert is on this list.
Many are also gluten-free so everyone at your Thanksgiving meal will have something delicious to eat.
Vegetarian Thanksgiving Recipes
- Cauliflower Lentil Loaf from Strenght and Sunshine
- Vegan Gravy from Karissa’s Vegan Kitchen
- Orange Cranberry Sauce from Retro Housewife Goes Green
- No-Knead Oatmeal Rolls from The Baking Fairy
- Sweet Potato and Apple Casserole from Life with Dee
- Butternut Squash with Pecans, Shallots, and Blue Cheese from Cooking in Stilettos
Additional Resource: Thanksgiving Planning Guide
- Kale & Cranberry Quinoa Salad from Karissa’s Vegan Kitchen
- Pomegranate Pecan Brussel Sprouts from Dinner at the Zoo
- Mushroom Ragu over Polenta Squares from Living Sweet Moments
- Apple and Endive Salad from The Worktop
- No-Bake Mini Sweet Potato Cheesecakes from My Gorgeous Recipes
- Layered Salad from Life With Dee
- Roasted Asparagus with Dairy-Free Cream Sauce from Karissa’s Vegan Kitchen
- Vegan Potato Dauphinoise Gratin from Rhian’s Recipes
- Spaghetti Squash with Sage-Browned Butter and Toasted Walnuts from Two Healthy Kitchens
Additional: How to Freeze Mashed Potatoes
- Orange-Maple Mashed Roasted Sweet Potatoes from The Rising Spoon
- Maple Acorn Squash from Ann’s Entitled Life
- Gluten-Free Vegan Stuffing from Strenght & Sunshine
- Pumpkin Risotto with Goat Cheese & Dried Cranberry from Platings and Pairings
- Broccoli Casserole from Kristine’s Kitchen
- Vegetarian Pot Pie from Life Currents
- Pumpkin and Chard Lasagna from Yummy Mummy Kitchen
- Stuffed Roasted Butternut Squash from It Doesn’t Taste Like Chicken
- Vegan Mashed Potatoes from My California Roots
Looking for even more meatless recipes? Check out Meatless Instant Pot Recipes.