Pumpkins are in season and it’s a great time to try some new pumpkin recipes. These are sure to make you excited about fall.
It’s pumpkin season! Pumpkin is a very versatile ingredient. It can be used in savory and sweet dishes, and for any meal. It’s fun to try using it in many ways during fall.
Pumpkin farms are a fun weekend activity for the family. You can pick your own pumpkins, decorate a few and turn a few into some of these delicious dishes.
When craving your pumpkins be sure to keep the insides to use for some of these recipes. It helps prevent food waste and saves you money. Pumpkins a really healthy fruit that’s great for the whole family, even the dog.
Many pumpkin recipes don’t even included pumpkin, just pumpkin spice. These are all the real deal and many are even good for you but of course there are also some delicious treats included.
Fall Pumpkin Recipes
- Pumpkin Pie Pop-Tarts from Karissa’s Vegan Kitchen
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins from A Modern Homestead
- Turkey Pumpkin Chili from Low Carb Yum
Additional Resource: When to Plant Pumpkins for Halloween and Thanksgiving
- Pumpkin Pie Snowball Cookies from Beauty and the Foodie
- Healthy Pumpkin Muffins from Bren Did
- Pumpkin Cookies from Life With Dee
- Pumpkin Skillet Cookie from Recipes From A Pantry
- Pumpkin Butter filled Pull Apart Muffins from A Modern Homestead
- Roasted Apple Pumpkin Soup with Potatoes from The Cookie Writer
Additional Resource: Homemade Pumpkin Dog Treats
- Pumpkin Cheesecake with Chocolate Crust from Karissa’s Vegan Kitchen
- Spiced Pumpkin Risotto from Delicious Little Bites
- Pumpkin Lasagna from Dining with Alice
More Pumpkin Recipes
Latest posts by Lisa Sharp (see all)
- 30 Minutes or Less Easy Vegetarian Instant Pot Recipes - September 17, 2019
- Things to Do This Fall in Oklahoma - September 12, 2019
- The Best Eco-Friendly Prime Day Deals - July 14, 2019