Looking for quick and easy vegetarian Instant Pot recipes? These are ready in 30 minutes or less and many are also vegan-friendly recipes.
Instant Pots are great time-saving appliances. They are simple to use and they are safe. The Instant Pot features a stainless steel pot that is free of lead and other harmful materials.
Many of us are trying to reduce our meat intake for different reasons including health, environmental, and ethical. The Instant Pot can make vegetarian recipes quick and easy.
I have asked some top bloggers for their favorite easy vegetarian Instant Pot recipes and found some wonderful ones that even meat-eaters are sure to love.
More Vegetarian Recipes
- 25+ Meatless Monday Recipes
- Vegetarian Grilling Recipes
- Vegetarian Thanksgiving Recipes
- Vegan Instant Pot Recipes
Latest posts by Lisa Sharp (see all)
- 50+ Sustainable Living Ideas - May 4, 2021
- 8 Homesteading Skills You Need to Learn Before Getting Started - April 16, 2021
- 30 Free Earth Day Activities for Kids - April 15, 2021