The Lorax is a great way to teach your kids about the environment and why we need to take care of it. These Lorax crafts are great along with the book or movie.
The Lorax is a Dr. Seuss classic that shares the important less of why we need to take care of the environment. It’s a great story that makes it all very real for kids.
Now there is the classic cartoon The Lorax, the newer Universal Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax film, and of course the original book. All three are great learning tools.
When sharing the story of The Lorax with your kids it’s fun to also do some crafts and maybe even make a few treats. These crafts and treats are themed to go along with Lorax and kids are sure to love them.
The Lorax Crafts
The Lorax Movies and Books
There are a lot of places to view both Lorax movies and find the book. First, check your local library and if it’s not available there or you want to own it check the following places.
- Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax (Rent, Stream, or Buy)
- The Lorax (classic movie)
- The Lorax book (get free on Audible with trial)
- Look for the Lorax (easy reader)
You can also find The Lorax books at local bookstores. The movies are sometimes available to stream on Netflix as well. With so many great books and films you can have a full week of The Lorax materials and make multiple crafts.
Don’t forget to use recycled materials whenever possible to make you Lorax crafts more friendly for the earth. Be sure to talk to your kids about why you are choosing recycled materials.
More Green Parenting Resources
- 8 Reasons to Teach Kids to Care for the Earth
- Fun Earth Day Activities
- Gardening with Kids, Why It’s Important
- Green Summer Fun
Latest posts by Lisa Sharp (see all)
- 50+ Sustainable Living Ideas - May 4, 2021
- 8 Homesteading Skills You Need to Learn Before Getting Started - April 16, 2021
- 30 Free Earth Day Activities for Kids - April 15, 2021