Trying to be more sustainable? Not sure which products are best? Get great sustainable products delivered to your door with Earthlove subscription box. This post was sponsored by Earthlove, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Living a more sustainable life can seem tough at times, especially if you live in an area with limited eco-friendly resources. I hear all the time from people living in the rural parts of Oklahoma that it is tough for them to find eco-friendly products.
Shopping locally is best but in many situations, like the above, that’s not always possible and even if you can find items locally sometimes you aren’t sure what to buy.
A great way to try new products without a big investment is an eco-friendly subscription box. There are many options out there now but knowing which ones are actually good can be tough. That’s why I wanted to try out the Earthlove subscription box.
Earthlove Subscription Box Review
Earthlove is a wonderful sustainable subscription box that helps you find eco-friendly brands and products that can help you live a more sustainable life.
They source products that use natural ingredients, are cruelty-free, have zero-waste packaging, are fair-trade and also support artisans and small businesses in the US and Canada. These are all things I love when sourcing eco-friendly products.
The boxes also help causes. A portion of each purchase is donated to different nature-based causes. It can help you feel really great about spending money on these boxes.
How it Works
- Pick the type of box you want. There are many options, you can get a season box, one-time box, or even build your own. Within each of these categories, there are even more options.
- Order your box. If you are ordering a seasonal box you will be billed the first day of each quarter.
- Cancel the seasonal box anytime.
- Order one-time boxes anytime!
If you are ordering a seasonal box you do get a discount for doing a full year at a time.
My Thoughts on the Earthlove Subscription Box
I tried out a seasonal box, mine was the winter box. It included a ton of items, I was really impressed by how much it came with. It is a higher-priced box at $59.95 but it is packed with great products.
This is what came in the winter box, this box has already shipped so there won’t be any spoilers. This will help give you an idea of what comes in the boxes.
- All-Purpose Cleaner. This is really interesting because it’s a zero-waste cleaner. It’s a bar instead of a liquid. It smells amazing and hot soapy water is one of my favorite ways to clean so this fits in perfectly.
- Durga Necklace. This is a fair-trade necklace made from ethically sourced Indian rosewood and etched gold brass. It’s a beautiful piece.
- Turmeric and Honey Clay Mask. This mask comes in a glass jar and is perfect for some eco-friendly self-care.
- Gaia Thieves Essential Oils. Thieves is a classic essential oil that is thought to have all kinds of great healing properties.
- Vivacious Lipstick. This is a zero-waste lipstick featuring bamboo and aluminum packaging. The bamboo is compostable and the aluminum can go into your home recycling. It also has great ingredients you can feel good about using.
- Waist Apron. This is an upcycled apron made from scraps of denim left over from the fashion industry. It’s beautiful and would be great for around the house or in the garden.
- Boost Facial Serum. This serum is beautiful, smells great, and contains really great ingredients. It’s also in a glass container.
- Lunar Calendar. If you are interested in the phases in the moon this beautiful calendar will be right up your alley.
- Maple Toffee Chocolate Bar. Who doesn’t love chocolate? The packaging on this bar is so unique. It has a fabric cover with an aluminum foil wrapping. It also uses fair-trade chocolate.
- The Simple Guide to Natural Health. One of my favorite things in the box was this book. It’s a beautiful hardback book with lots of great home remedies.
As you can see you get a lot for your $59.95. There is also a great guide with info on what’s in the box plus coupon codes so you can buy more of the products you love and some great sustainable living tips and tricks.
Overall the box is valued at over $200 and I feel like that is a pretty fair value. It’s all full-size products and really high-quality products.
It was also packaged with recycled paper instead of plastic so everything was safe without plastic waste. Almost everything in the box seems to be recyclable or compostable, which is great!
So often subscription boxes are really wasteful and just contain a lot of samples. This box is much more sustainable and of higher quality.
It would make a great gift or even a gift to yourself to help you find new sustainable products. I can already see there are several products in this box I will likely buy again.
In conclusion, I highly recommend checking out Earthlove and ordering a box for yourself or a friend. Any eco-friendly person will love it.
Green Oklahoma readers can also save 10% on their first order (on any box except the “Build a Box” bundles), limit one per customer, with coupon code GREENOK10.
Head over to Earthlove to sign up for a box and start finding new eco-friendly products you will love. Don’t forget to use GREENOK10 for 10% off your first order.