Easter desserts are one of the best parts of an Easter dinner. If you try to eat a real food, natural dye, you may struggle to find good options. All of these desserts are made using natural ingredients and are perfect for an Easter meal or anytime you want a delicious natural dessert.
Easter is such a wonderful time to get together with friends and family. We often associate it with lots of candy and desserts. While most of these Easter treats are delicious they also often contain artificial dyes and other ingredients.
There are many great recipes out there for Easter desserts that are free of dyes and other artificial ingredients but are still delicious. You will also find allergy-friendly, gluten-free, vegan, and paleo options.
Natural Easter Desserts
Related Link: Dye-Free Sprinkles
- Copycat Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs
- Cherry Chocolate Walnut Truffles (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free)
- Soft Sugar Cookies
- Strawberry Shortcake & Lemon Curd Parfait
- Peanut Butter Balls (Gluten-Free)
- Salted Brown Butter Rice Krispie Treats
Related Link: Free Easter Menu Planner
Related Link: Gluten-Free White Chocolate Fruit Pizza
- Lemon Tarts (Vegan-Friendly, Paleo-Friendly)
- Easter Egg Yogurt Popsicles
- Banana Chocolate Chip Hot Cross Buns
Related Link: DIY Easter Egg Ideas- Candy Free and Reusable Options
- Carrot Oatmeal Cookies
- Purple Carrot Cake (Vegan-Friendly, Gluten-Free)
- Blackberry Cheesecake (Raw, Vegan-Friendly)
Related Link: Carrot Cake Waffles (Vegan, Gluten-Free)
- Flourless Mini Samoa Brownie Skillet (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free)
- 3-Ingredient Creamy Chocolate Pudding (Gluten-Free, Vegan-Friendly)
- Chocolate Bunnies (Paleo-Friendly)
Related Post: Easy Easter Appetizer Tray
- Pecan Pie Bars with Oatmeal Crust (Gluten-Free)
- Chocolate Hummus (Gluten-Free)
- Whole Wheat Resurrection Rolls
Looking for natural Easter candy? Check out the Natural Candy Store. They have a huge selection of natural candy including Easter candy and baking supplies.
Latest posts by Lisa Sharp (see all)
- Actionable Steps You Can Take During Native American Heritage Month - November 30, 2021
- How to Make a Reusable Swiffer Duster Cloth - October 4, 2021
- The Best National Parks to Visit in the Winter - October 3, 2021