Need gift ideas for the people on your list? These eco-friendly gift ideas that are perfect for everyone on your list!
Christmas can mean a lot of waste but choosing eco-friendly Christmas gifts can help reduce the waste and help the people on our list continue to make a positive impact.
Eco-friendly gifts don’t need to be boring or smell like patchouli, there is a wide range of eco-friendly gifts now and they are anything but boring. Eco-friendly also doesn’t have to mean expensive, this list features a ton of items under $25.
These gifts are online but don’t forget to also shop locally to support your local community. Use these ideas when you can’t find what you want locally.
Eco-Friendly Gift Guide
These gifts are great for everyone on your list and all budgets. Don’t forget to wrap your gifts in eco-friendly wrapping paper.
- Theo Holiday Organic Chocolate Bars
- Liquid Lip Trio
- Organic Farm Buddies Plush Toy
- Upcycled Charm Bracelet
- Christmas Tree to Be
- S’Well Insulated Bottle
- Peppermint Bath Bombs
- NibMor Organic Drinking Chocolate
- Felt Penguin Ornament
- Toy Food and Beverage Set
- Recycled Wine Bottle Platter
- Salsa Grow Kit
- Camping Play Set
- World of Tea Collection
- Death Wish Coffee
- Multicolor Glass Tumbler Set
- Ceramic Travel Cup Gift Set
- Sari Lunch Bag
- Donut Baby Rattle
- Plant Therapy Essential Oil Gift Set
- GlassDharma Straw Set
- Crepe Myrtle Bonsai Tree
- Alex and Ani Snowflake Bracelet
- Bodum French Press
- Organic Cotton Robe
- Toy Kitchen and Tableware Set
- Recycled Glass Rainbow Wind Chime
- Instant Pot
- Play Parking Garage
- Wine Tasting Flight
- Thrive Market Membership
- Blue Apron Sub Subscription
- Phyto-Pigments Makeup Gift Set
- All-Clad Cookware Set
- Sea Glass Necklace
- Kombucha Kit
Looking for homemade gift ideas? Check out these great 20+ Homemade Christmas Gifts.
Latest posts by Lisa Sharp (see all)
- 50+ Sustainable Living Ideas - May 4, 2021
- 8 Homesteading Skills You Need to Learn Before Getting Started - April 16, 2021
- 30 Free Earth Day Activities for Kids - April 15, 2021