Natural cleaning products can be both safe and effective. We have found some great store-bought options and homemade cleaner options.
There are so many cleaning products out there and it can be hard to know what to use. You want it to be safe for your family, the planet and actually work.
Sometimes it seems like the only option is to make your own cleaners. That is a great option and we are going to share some great DIY natural cleaning products but sometimes you just want to buy something that is already done for you and we have you covered for that as well.
Natural Cleaning Products
If you are interested in natural cleaning products but aren’t interested in making your own there are some great options out there. These are some of our favorites and they are readily available at grocery stores and natural food stores.
They can also be purchased online from one of our favorite online stores, Grove Collaborative. They have wonderful prices and products you can trust.
We choose these products because of a combination of factors; price, availability, ingredients, and performability.
- Mrs. Meyer’s All Purpose Spray
- Mrs. Meyer’s Dish Soap
- Method Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Method Bathroom Cleaner
- Method Floor Cleaners
- Method Degreaser
- Seventh Generation Disinfectant
- Seventh Generation Dish Tabs
- Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent
Looking for more cleaning recipes? Check out these essential oil based cleaning recipes.
Latest posts by Lisa Sharp (see all)
- 50+ Sustainable Living Ideas - May 4, 2021
- 8 Homesteading Skills You Need to Learn Before Getting Started - April 16, 2021
- 30 Free Earth Day Activities for Kids - April 15, 2021