Need to drink more water? Try these infused water recipes to help make your water taste amazing!
Drinking enough water has been shown to help prevent all kinds of health problems, yet most of us still aren’t drinking enough. Infused water can help encourage us to drink more by making our water taste amazing.
Benefits of Drinking Water
- Reduces risk of osteoporosis.
- It boosts metabolism.
- Helps prevent kidney stones.
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- May reduce the risk of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Can reduce fatigue and increase energy.
How to Increase Water Intake
- Keep it with you. Using a water bottle that you can easily take with you can help remind you to keep drinking.
- Drink a glass before each meal and snack. This habit can help remind you to drink water and quickly get you to your necessary intake level.
- Drink a glass first thing in the morning. Many benefits have been shown for drinking a glass of water first thing in the morning, including increasing your metabolism.
- Skip the soda. Drinking soda makes us less likely to drink the amount of water we need and can be very harmful to our health.
- Eat more produce. Fresh produce contains a lot of water and can help you get all the water you need.
- Use an app. There are a lot of great apps out there that remind you to drink water. Daily Water is one good option.
- And of course, infused water can also help encourage you to drink more water. The recipes below are some great ones to try but you can also create your own flavors.
Infused Water Recipes
More Infused Water Resources
Latest posts by Lisa Sharp (see all)
- 50+ Sustainable Living Ideas - May 4, 2021
- 8 Homesteading Skills You Need to Learn Before Getting Started - April 16, 2021
- 30 Free Earth Day Activities for Kids - April 15, 2021