Looking for ways to drink more water? Try these infused water recipes to help make your water taste amazing and encourage you to drink more water all day.
Drinking enough water has been shown to help prevent all kinds of health problems, yet most of us still aren’t drinking enough. Infused water can help encourage us to drink more by making our water taste amazing.
Benefits of Drinking More Water
- Reduces the risk of osteoporosis.
- It boosts metabolism.
- Helps prevent kidney stones.
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- May reduce the risk of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Can reduce fatigue and increase energy.
How to Increase Water Intake
- Keep it with you. Using a water bottle that you can easily take with you can help remind you to keep drinking.
- Drink a glass before each meal and snack. This habit can help remind you to drink water and quickly get you to your necessary intake level.
- Drink a glass first thing in the morning. Many benefits have been shown to drinking a glass of water first thing in the morning, including increasing your metabolism.
- Skip the soda. Drinking soda makes us less likely to drink the amount of water we need and can be very harmful to our health.
- Eat more produce. Fresh produce contains a lot of water and can help you get all the water you need.
- Use an app. There are a lot of great apps out there that remind you to drink water. Daily Water is one good option.
- And of course, infused water can also help encourage you to drink more water. The infused water recipes below are great ones to try but you can also create your own flavors.
There are some products that can help make infused water easier to make. These are some of our favorites.