The Instant Pot isn’t just for cooking meat. It’s great for meatless meals as well. Whether you are a vegetarian or reducing your meat intake by taking part in Meatless Monday, these vegetarian Instant Pot recipes can help.
Reducing your meat intake can help reduce your impact on the planet and can also be better for your health. One popular way to do this is with Meatless Monday. It’s a great way to make sure you are reducing your meat intake without too much effort.
If you are new to Meatless Monday or a vegetarian lifestyle you are likely on the hunt for some delicious recipes that will make sure you don’t miss the meat.
Don’t worry you don’t have to eat salads every day and you can make these delicious meals quickly and easily with the Instant Pot. A lot of people like to use their Instant Pot because it cooks meat quickly but it’s not just for meat. It’s great for cooking grains faster, veggies, and more.
What is the Instant Pot?
The Instant Pot is an electric pressure cooker as well as a slow cooker, rice cooker, yogurt maker, steamer, and you can even saute in it. It can take the place of a lot of appliances making it a great space saver. People even make cheesecakes in it! They are for sale on Amazon and if you watch they go on sale pretty often.
There is somewhat of a learning curve but there is a lot of great info out there, one place you can ask questions and find great info is the Instant Pot Fan Club group on Facebook.
Vegetarian instant pot recipes
Now for some great recipes, you will want to try in your Instant Pot. Even your meat-loving friends are sure to love these recipes. Many of these recipes are also vegan-friendly.
- Curried Butternut Squash Soup from Living Sweet Moments
- Brazilian Potatoes from Recipe This
- Cabbage Leek Soup from Life with Dee
- Creamiest Mashed Potatoes from Karissa’s Vegan Kitchen
- Quick Farro from Retro Housewife Goes Green
- Shepherd’s Pie from The Veggie Queen
- Lentil Tortilla Soup from Peas and Crayons
- Brazilian Black Beans from Life With Dee
- Vegetable Chow Mein from Recipe This
- Chana Masala from Carve Your Craving
- Cauliflower Rice from Kitchen Stewardship
- White Bean Stew with Winter Squash and Kale from Fat Free Vegan Kitchen
- Red Lentil, Sweet Potato, Hemp Burgers from The Veggie Queen
- Vegetable Stock from Karissa’s Vegan Kitchen
- Mac and Cheese from Recipe This
- Quinoa Burrito Bowls from Detoxinista
- Butternut Squash Risotto from Life With Dee
- Ratatouille from Instant Pot Eats
- Cheesy Enchilada Rice from 365 Days of Slow Cooking
- Parmesan Garlic Artichokes from Family Fresh Meals
- Lentil Sloppy Joes from Saved By Grace
- Chili from Center Cut Cook
- Lentil Tacos from Life with Dee
- Italian Vegetable Soup from Instant Pot Eats
More Instant Pot Recipes
Latest posts by Lisa Sharp (see all)
- The Best Eco-Friendly Prime Day Deals - July 14, 2019
- 8 Hazardous Household Products You Should Get Rid Of - July 11, 2019
- 10+ Upcycled Crafts Made with Toilet Paper Rolls - July 9, 2019