Craving a donut but want better ingredients? These delicious donut recipes include only natural ingredients making them a slightly better for you treat. You will even find gluten-free donut, vegan donut, and paleo donut recipes.
Who doesn’t love a fresh, warm homemade donut? Making them at home is a great way to be sure they use good ingredients that you can trust.
You won’t find artificial dyes, artificial flavors, or artificial sweeteners in these donuts. Even without all of those things, these donuts are delicious, maybe even more so.
These recipes range from the simple glazed donut to ones that are filled with bourbon cherry filling. They are all delicious and you will even find gluten-free donuts, vegan donuts, and paleo donuts on the list.
With all of these recipes, there is sure to be a homemade donut for everyone.
Natural Donut Recipes
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts *Vegan-Friendly
- Glazed Chocolate Donuts with Raw Strawberry Sprinkles
- Baked S’mores Donuts
- Blood Orange Cream Cheese Filled Donuts
- Einkorn Mini Chocolate Donuts *Vegan-Friendly
- Italian Ricotta, Raisin, and Chocolate Donuts
- Original Glazed Donuts (Krispy Kreme Copycat)
- Cardamon and Blueberry Glazed Donuts
- Matcha Banana Donuts with Matcha Lemon Glaze * Gluten-free and Vegan-Friendly
The hardest part of making these donuts is picking which recipe to start with. They all look amazing and are perfect for a nice breakfast or tasty treat.
With all these delicious donut recipes you will want to save some money on your groceries. Check out Organic Food on a Budget to help save money on the ingredients you need.
Latest posts by Lisa Sharp (see all)
- Kerrygold is not 100% Grass-Fed, What is Grass-Fed Anyway? - July 18, 2018
- Plastic-Free Straw Alternatives - June 26, 2018
- Ways to Prepare for a Hot Summer - June 12, 2018