Looking for new recipes for this Thanksgiving? Try these delicious real food Thanksgiving recipes that all use natural ingredients.
Thanksgiving food is delicious but it can use a lot of processed ingredients. This year why not try having a real food Thanksgiving. Not only is it likely better for you, it often tastes better as well.
When shopping for your Thanksgiving meal look for local ingredients when possible. If you are in Oklahoma consider shopping the Oklahoma Food Cooperative for some of your ingredients. Many natural food stores also offer local food. It’s a great way to support farmers.
These delicious recipes will help get you started building your real food Thanksgiving menu. There is everything from turkey to green bean casserole and of course pumpkin pie. And you won’t find any canned soup in any of these recipes.
Real Food Thanksgiving Recipes
- Pasture-Raised Turkey from Mommypotamus
- Homemade Honey Glazed Ham from A Modern Homestead
- Perfect Roast Turkey from A Family Fest
Additional Resource: How to Host an All Organic Holiday Meal for $8 Per Person
- Orange Cranberry Sauce from Retro Housewife Goes Green
- Mashed Potatoes from My Heavenly Recipes
- Honey Glazed Carrots from Cincy Shopper
Additional Resource: How to Freeze Mashed Potatoes
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts with Pecans from Aggie’s Kitchen
- Parmesan Garlic Rolls from Joyfully Thriving
- Ricotta Filled Cornbread from Living Sweet Moments
Additional Resource: The Best Holiday Side Dishes
- Cheesy Mashed Cauliflower from Wholesome Yum
- Creamy Parmesan Green Bean Casserole from Retro Housewife Goes Green
- Homemade Stuffing from Quirky Inspired
Additional Resources: Recipes for Thanksgiving Leftovers
- Fresh Pumpkin Pie from MomNoms
- Cranberry Cream Cheese Danishes from Retro Housewife Goes Green
- Autumn Apples from Green Oklahoma
Additional Resources: Delicious Thanksgiving Desserts
Don’t miss out on more eco-friendly Thanksgiving tips, sign up below for our mailing list.