These recycled Halloween crafts are adorable and easy to make. Many are easy enough for kids to make and the whole family to enjoy.
Looking for some easy Halloween craft projects? We have gathered some great ones that use materials from your recycling bin!
It’s a great way to save on craft supplies and be a bit greener this Halloween. It’s amazing what you can make with things that were headed to the landfill.
You can get creative on your own or check out the great ideas others have come up with. It’s so much fun to craft using recycled materials.
These recycled Halloween crafts are perfect for different ages and skill levels. They would also be a fun project to do at a school Halloween party.
Recycled Halloween Crafts
- Tin Can Bowling from Party Delights Blog
- Halloween Night Light from While He Was Napping
- Monster Candy Holders from Craftberry Bush
Additional Resource: How to Have an Eco-Friendly Halloween
- Halloween Village Luminaries from Oh So Savvy Mom
- Halloween Votives from Skip to my Lou
- Paper Bag Bowls from The Long Thread
Additional Resource: Have a Greener Halloween
- Halloween Craft Stick Puppets from Creative Family Fun
- Bread Tag Monsters from Crafts by Amanda
- Glass Light Shade Cover Ghosts from Sadie Seasongoods
Additional Resource: Things to Do This Fall in Oklahoma
- Hanging Bats from Buggy and Buddy
- Frankenstein Upcycled Tin Cans from You Brew My Tea
- Flickering Spider Lights from The TipToe Fairy
Start saving up your recycling to use in these great Halloween crafts. It’s a great way to upcycle your trash into something fun and cute, while you help the planet.
Visit us on Pinterest to see even more fun eco-friendly crafts and DIY projects!
Latest posts by Lisa Sharp (see all)
- The Best Eco-Friendly Prime Day Deals - July 14, 2019
- 8 Hazardous Household Products You Should Get Rid Of - July 11, 2019
- 10+ Upcycled Crafts Made with Toilet Paper Rolls - July 9, 2019