Smoothies are a quick and easy breakfast, snack, or even a light lunch. It’s a great way to eat more fruit and veggies.
Fruits and veggies can help fuel your body and give you natural energy. Many of us also struggle to eat enough produce. Smoothies are a great way to get some extra fruits and veggies. Also great for picky kids.
Another great thing about smoothies is you can use up produce that is about to go bad. Overripe bananas, slightly wilted greens, and any produce that you don’t really want to eat raw but is still good can be used up in smoothies.
Smoothies don’t have to be fancy, even if Pinterest makes us think they should be. The Produce Mom has a great infographic with easy smoothie ideas for when you don’t have all the fancy ingredients laying around. Basically you need some fruit and liquid. You can also add veggies, healthy protein powder, yogurt, and even some nut butter. The options are endless and it’s fun to experiment.
If you are getting bored with the smoothies you’ve been making or want some inspiration here are some delicious smoothie recipes. Remember you can easily replace ingredients in these recipes, it’s not baking so nothing needs to be very exact.
Delicious Smoothie Recipes
- Frozen Green Smoothie from Elephantastic Vegan
- Strawberry Orange Smoothie from Retro Housewife Goes Green
- Mango Banana Berry Detox Smoothie from Drugstore Divas
- Pineapple Orange Creamsicle Smoothie from Two Healthy Kitchens
- Avocado Banana Smoothie from Trial and Eater
- Blueberry Grapefruit Smoothie from Moms Who Save
- Purple Sweet Potato Smoothie Bowl from Rhian’s Recipes
- Citrus Protein Smoothie from Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Mocha Cappuccino Protein Smoothie from Suburbia Unwrapped
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie from Two Healthy Kitchens
- Mango Turmeric Smoothie from Turning Back the Clock
- Basic Green Smoothie from Hillary Chybinski
- Pineapple Banana Smoothie from Savory Tooth
- Purple Sweet Potato Smoothie from Rhian’s Recipes
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie from Two Healthy Kitchens
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Smoothie from Rhian’s Recipes
- Strawberry Apple Smoothie from Ann’s Entitled Life
- Berry Green Smoothie from Dancing Through the Rain
- Kale Mango Pineapple Smoothie from Savory Tooth
- Strawberry Rhubarb Smoothie from Mama Likes to Cook
- Pineapple Mint Smoothie from Living Sweet Moments
- Loaded Vitamin C Smoothie from Easy Cooking with Molly
- Green Ginger Goddess Smoothie from Phruitful Dish
- Cucumber Berry Blast Smoothie from Dinner with the Rollos
- Superfood Kale Smoothie from Avocado Pesto
- Coconut Milk Avocado Smoothie from Low Carb Maven
- Blueberry Peach Green Smoothie from Real Life at Home
- Vegan Unicorn Smoothie from Fried Dandelions
- Salted Caramel Smoothie from Becomingness
- Strawberry Watermelon Smoothie from Sidewalk Shoes
- Dragon Fruit Pitaya Smoothie from Ciao Florentina
- Pear Ginger Smoothie from Natalie’s Food & Health
- Tropical Innocent Smoothie from Recipe This
- Apple Elderflower and Pomegranate Hot Smoothie from Kitchen Sanctuary
- Orange, Beet and Cranberry Smoothie from Farm Fresh Feasts
- Strawberry Coconut Mango Smoothie from Reuse Grow Enjoy
- Mint Chocolate Chip Smoothie from Sizzling Eats
- Raspberry Coconut Smoothie from Almost Super Mom
- Persimmon Banana Smoothie from Happy Foods
Find More Smoothie Recipes
Looking for even more smoothie recipes? Check out these great cookbooks.