Looking for natural St. Patrick’s Day treats? These sweet and savory treats are perfect holiday recipes!
St. Patrick’s Day will be here soon. It’s a fun holiday and a day that gets us thinking about spring. After a cold winter that is always a welcome change.
St. Patrick’s Day is a fun day to have Irish, green, mint, and rainbow treats. Often these treats contain dyes and artificial ingredients.
However, these St. Patrick’s Day recipes only use natural ingredients and no artificial dyes. Perfect for anyone looking to eat a more natural dyed.
There are vegan, paleo, and low-carb options. All are delicious and fun for the holiday or any time of the year no matter what your dietary needs are.
Natural St. Patrick’s Day Treats
- Healthy Shamrock Milkshake
- Guinness Stout Dark Chocolate Pudding Cakes with Salted Caramel
- Irish Tea Brack
Related Post: Slow Cooker Irish Roast and Cabbage Stew
- Matcha Blondies with Chocolate Chips and Raisins
- No-Bake Coconut Matcha Protein Bars
- Vegan Shamrock Shake
Related Post: Irish Blessing Printable
- Garlic Spinach Waffles with Sriracha Whip
- Baby Kale Green Monster Smoothie
- Naturally Sweetened Pot o’ Gold Applesauce
Related Post: Irish Blessing Rainbow Coloring Page
Related Post: St. Patrick’s Day Crafts, Recipes, and Books
Enjoy these recipes and your St. Patrick’s day. And be sure to come back for more delicious recipes and green living tips.
Want green living tips delivered to your inbox? Sign up below.
Latest posts by Lisa Sharp (see all)
- The Best Eco-Friendly Prime Day Deals - July 14, 2019
- 8 Hazardous Household Products You Should Get Rid Of - July 11, 2019
- 10+ Upcycled Crafts Made with Toilet Paper Rolls - July 9, 2019