Looking for vegan Instant Pot recipes? These delicious vegan-friendly recipes are sure to make even your non-vegan friends happy.
Reducing our use of animal products can be good for the environment and our health. Even if you aren’t a vegan eating occasional vegan and vegetarian meals can help.
Sometimes vegan recipes can seem boring but these vegan Instant Pot recipes are anything but boring. They are also a bit easier to make because they use an Instant Pot.
Instant Pots are a great way to cook. They are often quicker and easier than traditional cooking methods. For many foods, they can also create a more delicious end product.
Often Instant Pot meals are meat-heavy because Instant Pots do such a good job cooking meat. However, Instant Pots can be used for a number of things including great vegan and vegetarian recipes.
Whether you are a full-time vegan or just want to eat some meatless meals, maybe follow Meatless Monday, these recipes will help.
Vegan Instant Pot Recipes
- Gobi Masala- Cauliflower in Indian Spices
- Steel Cut Oats with Apple Pie Topping
- Sticky Sesame Cauliflower Bites
Don’t forget to check out our roundup of meatless Instant Pot recipes. They are also delicious!
Latest posts by Lisa Sharp (see all)
- The Best Eco-Friendly Prime Day Deals - July 14, 2019
- 8 Hazardous Household Products You Should Get Rid Of - July 11, 2019
- 10+ Upcycled Crafts Made with Toilet Paper Rolls - July 9, 2019