Looking for vegan slow cooker recipes? These recipes will save you time and make even the meat eaters in your home happy. You have to try them out.
Reducing your meat intake is one way to help the environment. It can seem time-consuming though to create delicious vegan dishes.
Slow cookers are a great way to reduce the amount of time it takes you to make food but most slow cooker recipes seem to feature meat and other animal products.
The good news is there are a lot of great vegan slow cooker recipes out there and this list will help you find the best ones for you and your family.
These are great to try even if you aren’t vegan but just want to reduce your animal product intake. They are perfect for Meatless Monday or if you have a vegan friend you want to have over for dinner.
Vegan Slow Cooker Recipes
- Butternut Squash Sweet Potato Carrot Soup
- Lebanese Butternut Squash Stew
- Easy Applesauce: No Sugar Added
Using your slow cooker more will make eating a vegan diet that much easier. Another great way to make eating vegan easier is by meal planning. It can help you make sure you have great meal ideas ready and you have all of the ingredients on hand.
Looking for more vegan recipes? Check out our list of vegan Instant Pot recipes.
Latest posts by Lisa Sharp (see all)
- The Best Eco-Friendly Prime Day Deals - July 14, 2019
- 8 Hazardous Household Products You Should Get Rid Of - July 11, 2019
- 10+ Upcycled Crafts Made with Toilet Paper Rolls - July 9, 2019