Whole30 can be overwhelming at first. You likely need all new recipes and you want to keep things excited so you don’t burn out. These Whole30 recipes will help!
Whole30 is a popular diet to help kick start your healthy eating journey. It’s 30 days of avoiding processed food, added sugar, grains, dairy, and a handful of other foods. You eat moderate amounts of meat, seafood, eggs, lots of vegetables, some fruit, and a lot of natural fats.
Many people like this idea because it’s only 30 days. It can help many get on to a healthier way of eating. Many go on to eat a paleo diet, some just choose to eat a whole foods diet. You can learn more about Whole30 on their website.
We are not doctors and are not saying this is a good diet for everyone. If it is something you are interested in these recipes can help. Many are also great just to work into your normal diet.
- Mediterranean Soup with Sausage
- Easy Dill Pickles
- Mediterranean Chicken Foil Packets (leave out the feta cheese to make it Whole30 approved)
Additional Resource: Organized Whole30 Toolkit
- Creamy Mushroom and Chicken Spiralized Potato Casserole
- Ginger Chicken
- One Skillet Portuguese Style Chicken
Additional Resource: Amazing Whole30 Instant Pot Recipes to Try
Additional Resource: How to Cook a Whole Frozen Chicken in the Instant Pot
Looking for even more Whole30 recipes? There are so many great cookbooks out there that have recipes you will keep making long after you are done with Whole30.
Don’t forget to sign up to get green tips delivered straight to your inbox.
Latest posts by Lisa Sharp (see all)
- How to Reduce Allergens in Your Home - April 18, 2019
- Vegetarian Grilling Recipes - April 12, 2019
- How to Store Fruits and Vegetables (Plus Giveaway!) - April 8, 2019