It’s a great way to help the environment and get a little cash at the same time. You can also buy used iPhones from Gazelle if you want to upgrade but can’t afford the newest, or just want to be a bit greener. And the best part is it’s really easy to sell your iPhone with Gazelle.
How to Sell Your iPhone with Gazelle
- Find your item on Gazelle.
- Let Gazelle know what condition your phone is in by answering a few questions.
- If you are happy with the offer you simply complete your checkout and let them know how you’d like to be paid. You can be paid via check, PayPal or Amazon.com gift card. Shipping is free and for qualified orders (small electronics over $30.00) they will send you a box.
- Once your box is received and the item is checked you will get paid.
It’s a quick and easy process and you can feel good about keeping your iPhone out of the landfill!
Want more green living tips? Sign up for our newsletter.
Latest posts by Lisa Sharp (see all)
- 50+ Sustainable Living Ideas - May 4, 2021
- 8 Homesteading Skills You Need to Learn Before Getting Started - April 16, 2021
- 30 Free Earth Day Activities for Kids - April 15, 2021