Avoid the waste and stress of buying Valentine’s Day gifts and try these eco-friendly, DIY Valentine’s Day gifts instead.
Valentine’s Day is coming up and it can be a day that costs a lot of money and comes with a lot of waste but it doesn’t have to. One way to reduce waste and save money is making your own eco-friendly Valentine’s Day gifts.
There are so many great ideas out there with something for everyone on your list. And homemade gifts come from the heart and can be a lot more special than a store-bought, generic gift.
DIY Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas
- Microwaveable Heating Pad from Bren Did
- Lavender Bath Bombs from Retro Housewife Goes Green
- “Let Love Bloom” Seed Bombs from A Bride on a Budget
- Peppermint Shower Bombs from Life Currents
- Lollipop Covers from Green Child Magazine
- Love Embroidery from Adventures of a DIY Mom
- Fabric Treat Cone from Super Mom No Cape
- Beard Oil from Retro Housewife Goes Green
- Mason Jar Gift for Teachers from Confessions of a Mommyaholic
- Chai Vanilla Sugar Scrub from The Rising Spoon
- Bird Feeder Hearts from Thrifty Jinxy
- Valentine’s Tote from Organized 31
- Lavender Bath Soak from Retro Housewife Goes Green
- Face Scrub from Mindful Momma
- Recycled Love Blocks from Organized 31
Don’t forget to sign up for our newsletter for more tips.
Latest posts by Lisa Sharp (see all)
- Things to Do This Fall in Oklahoma - September 11, 2018
- Get Rid of Moths with Natural Alternatives to Mothballs - August 30, 2018
- How to Sell Your iPhone with Gazelle - August 29, 2018